Blog Archive

Hot Asian sexy model girls photo gallery





Diana Le
Diana Le
Sexy Vietnamese Girl
Name: Diana LeEthnicity: VietnameseLocation: Los AngelesHeight: 5′ 1Weight: 93 lbs.Hair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownShoe Size: 5Dress Size: 0Measurements: 34C-23-33
I was born on Christmas Eve at 3:10 am in 1981, the year princess Diana became the Princess of Wales, so my parents named me Diana, adding on the Le to show my cultural roots.
I was born in Wichita Falls, Texas, but soon after my family moved to sunny southern California, where I have lived ever since. Raised in a family of five children, my parents were strict but loving.
My parents divorced a few years later, but nevertheless, I had a happy, normal childhood. Being the baby of the family, I was spoiled rotten!
I graduated with the class of 2000 and I am currently attending college as a business major. I’m also on the dean’s list. =) In my spare time, I hang out with my girlfriends, going clubbing and bar hopping or just shopping all day!
When the weather is nice, I can spend all day lounging at the beach with a book and a radio. I also spend a lot of time with my boyfriend, we do anything and everything together.
But the best thing to do of all is just relaxing at a bar, with a beer and spinach and artichoke dip.
In the next few years, I see myself graduating from school and having a career in business or communications.
I want to travel the world then finally get married to the man of my dreams and have lots of beautiful kids. As for right now, I’m living a wonderful life, enjoying it one day at a time.

No comments: