Blog Archive

Asian sexy model Sheena Lee latest photo gallery






Sexy Filipina Chinese Model
Name: Sheena LeeBirthdate December 29thZodiac: CapricornEthnicity Asian and CaucasianHeight 5′ 5″Weight115 lbsStats 34D - 26 - 34Hair BrownEye BrownSkin Color TanDress Size 2Shoe Size 8Website: SheenaLee.com
I was born on December 29th in Dallas, Texas. My mother is Filipino and Chinese and my father is of German descent. I have an older sister who is 4 years older than me and a younger sister who is 8 years younger, making me the middle child.
I grew up in a suburb of Dallas called The Colony. I graduated from high school when I was 17 and 2 weeks later went to college. At 19, I graduated from The Art Institute of Dallas with an Associate of Applied Arts degree, majoring in Graphic Design.
My start in modeling began when I modeled for my college fashion shows. From there I made my first contact and did a fashion show in Austin and some promotional work in Dallas. A year later, I met a photographer that helped me start up my portfolio. I then posted the pictures on the web and met more contacts which led to jobs.
The first time I was published was in “Street Customs” Magazine and from there; I began appearing on the covers and pages of more magazines and catalogues.
In 2006, I was a spokes model for Team Bookoo in the Supercross. As one of their spokes model’s I made my first television appearance on the show “The Reality of Speed.” In the same year, I became Playboy’s Cybergirl of the Week and was later voted as Playboy’s Cybergirl of the Month, June 2006. For 2007, I hit the European newsstands in the Belgium Maxim and this year, you can see me on the big screen in “Harold and Kumar 2” and also “American Summer.”
I find that each year seems to keep getting better and better and appreciate all your love and support! Please chat with me on my message board and don’t be afraid to ask any questions.

No comments: